Weddings


Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life! You deserve a photographer who cares about your memories just as much as you do. Capturing everything from the details to the big moments on your day is my pleasure. I am with my couples every step of the way, from pre-planning, wedding day to gallery delivery.

Weddings

Recommended investment $1400-$1800

Inquire

Proposals

Recommended investment $250

Inquire

Elopements

Recommended investment $1200

Inquire

Couples & Engagements

Recommended Investment $250

Inquire

Cross this item off from your wedding to-do list…


Secure a reliable and trustworthy wedding photographer who will capture every magical moment of your special day. As someone with much dedication and attention to detail behind the lens, you can relax knowing that your memories will be beautifully preserved, allowing you to focus on enjoying every moment of your celebration.

Pre-Wedding Meetings


Have time with your photographer to discuss anything and everything about your special day. These meetings are just as important as the photos. It allows me the opportunity to fully understand your wants and needs. Generally meetings will be anywhere from 15-45 mins.

No “limit” on Images


Some may only give out a handful of images or require you to purchase additional ones. When you book with me, you can trust that all of your beautiful images, even behind the scenes will be included in your gallery. It is your day after all! You can expect about 40-50 images taken per hour.

72 hour Sneak Peeks


I want you to have a glimpse into your gallery as soon as possible. I know that the delivery time frame can make for a big anticipation. You will receive a message from me within 72 hours with a few select images of your gallery. This is so you can relive a part of your special day while reminiscing the rest.

Book Now, Pay Later


Some photographer’s may require a lot down, you are able to book your wedding with only a 40% retainer! I also offer payment plans, not only for the remaining balance, but for your retainer as well. No need to rush to secure your fun & uplifting third wheel!

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you travel?

Yes! Take me anywhere!

Travel charges apply for locations outside of Sonora, CA.

This applies to all sessions and is subject change in total depending on location.

If you’re wanting a session at a location I am already traveling to, your travel fee will be waived or discounted!

What if I need additional hours of coverage?

No worries! I offer additional hours that can be added to any package! Please let me know how many hours you would like to add and your overall invoice will be adjusted.

What does a pre-wedding meeting look like?

In our meeting, we will go over:
- What I will be taking pictures of and any photo requests you may have
- Wedding itinerary, and where I will be positioned throughout the day
- How and when digital images will be received
- Any questions or concerns you may have

How can I secure my wedding date?

There will be a minimum 40% non-refundable deposit to book your wedding date. The remaining 60% will be due before or after your wedding but before you receive your photos.

What happens when the session time is over?

I won’t leave without saying ‘goodbye!’ About 30 minutes before the session end time, I will make it a point to ask if there is any additional shots you may need prior to my departing. In this time, it would be best to let me know if you would like to extend your session as well so I may continue! An invoice will be sent for additional coverage and will be collected with the remaining 60% balance before photo delivery.

How many photos will I receive?

This depends on how long the photography coverage or package you choose is. About 40-50 images are taken per hour.

Retouching Services

Basic/Full Retouching of the face, skin, hair, or any other enhancements/retouches beyond the natural scope of the client(s) and original way photo was taken, is an additional $15-$25 charge per client’s requested photo(s).